I hope that you'll all stay tuned for when I return and report back on living the yuppie lifestyle in London and Paris. In the meantime, here are some things to entertain you while I am away and help you partake in the spirit of my trip.
- Listen to (Baby) Hold Me Tight by Kitty, Daisy & Lewis—a London-based sibling trio with old-school charm. I'll be rocking this on my iPod during the plane ride.
- Pretend you're touring Versailles right alongside me, with help from the very cool Google Art Project.
- Watch the video for the best Harry Potter fan tribute song I have seen to date: Like it's Quiddich.
- Check out this cute little interactive map of the Boulevard Raspail market in Paris. I'm so sad I won't be there on a Sunday for the organic market.
- Watch Jeremy Clarkson attempt to score a goal with a giant football (soccer ball) and a Mini Cooper at the beginning of this clip from BBC's Top Gear.
- Learn about as much French as I know by watching Flight of the Conchords's Foux Du Fafa video.
| Photo Credit: Me. |