Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello! I'm Going on a Vacation.

Here are some photos I took around my neighborhood as practice for becoming a tourist. This will be my last post for a little while, because I have some other things to take care of before I dash off to London later next week. Updated on 03|05|11: Just kidding!

I hope that you'll all stay tuned for when I return and report back on living the yuppie lifestyle in London and Paris. In the meantime, here are some things to entertain you while I am away and help you partake in the spirit of my trip.

  • Listen to (Baby) Hold Me Tight by Kitty, Daisy & Lewis—a London-based sibling trio with old-school charm. I'll be rocking this on my iPod during the plane ride.
  • Pretend you're touring Versailles right alongside me, with help from the very cool Google Art Project.
  • Watch the video for the best Harry Potter fan tribute song I have seen to date: Like it's Quiddich.
  • Check out this cute little interactive map of the Boulevard Raspail market in Paris. I'm so sad I won't be there on a Sunday for the organic market.
  • Watch Jeremy Clarkson attempt to score a goal with a giant football (soccer ball) and a Mini Cooper at the beginning of this clip from BBC's Top Gear.
  • Learn about as much French as I know by watching Flight of the Conchords's Foux Du Fafa video.

| Photo Credit: Me. |

1 comment:

Mlle T said...

Ah! L, totally breathtaking. I am seriously anticipating your vacation photos and whatever adorableslashhilarious album title you think of for it.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...