Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Wedding Is on Style Me Pretty!

I am very excited to announce that my wedding is being featured on Style Me Pretty today. This is a pretty big deal for me because I poured a lot of heart and soul into styling my wedding last year, and it is so great to have an opportunity to share all those little details with other brides looking for ideas. You can check out the full post right here. And to those of you who helped make that day such a lovely one—thanks again for being awesome.

Here are just a few shots of some of the details from that day. If you are looking for someone to design party invitations or style your wedding, shoot me a note at theyuppielifestyle@gmail.com and I would love to find out how I can be of help.

| Photo Credit: Wedding photos by Aubrey Trinnaman and Blake Henderson of Jerry Yoon Photography. |

5 comments:

Mlle T said...

On your way to becoming a style icon!

Lauren said...

Just came over from Style Me Pretty and am loving not only your beautiful wedding but this blog too! I'm moving to SF at the end of May so it's really fun reading about all the places you like!

Lily said...

@Lauren: Thanks so much for reading! You'll love it here in SF; it's such an amazing city.

jacin {lovely little details} said...

congrats!! i live here in SF too so it's always fun to see a fellow SF wedding on SMP!

Mrs Average Bride said...

Yay!! Congrats to you! I LOVE the yellow. My favorite color. =)

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...