Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sparkly Ribbon


Instead of conventional souvenirs, when I travel, I like to visit the local arts and crafts stores and pick up little knick-knacks that I cannot find at the stores near where I live. While I was in Iowa City over the weekend, I picked up some of this pretty sparkly ribbon from Hobby Lobby. Hobby Lobby is a chain very similar to Michael's except they also carry fabric and have a very different selection of ribbon. Sparkly things have really been catching my eye lately so this was a perfect addition to my out-of-control ribbon collection. Despite its glittery appearance, it has a soft, almost velvety, texture. I am already regretting that I only bought four spools.

What quirky things do you collect when you travel?

| Photo Credit: Me. |

1 comment:

Cate said...

Let me know if you'd like me to get you some more! <3

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...